SACHS Performance tuning clutches: dynamic driving for the experts
SACHS Performance clutches are the first choice for demanding drivers who want to enhance their tuning cars. Different products can be used depending on driver requirements. Every SACHS Performance clutch is a product of the concentrated expertise obtained from years of working in the motorsports industry.
As an equipment provider, SACHS has helped many motorsports teams to get to the podium. The expertise gained in the process has also been applied to SACHS tuning products. That is just one reason why SACHS clutches are so extraordinarily resilient. This resilience guarantees a unique driving experience with maximum dynamics.
SACHS Performance PCS modulesSACHS Performance PCS modules are ideal for extremely high torques and can handle speeds of up to 12,000 rpm. The use of rigid lightweight flywheels can reduce weight by up to 60 percent.
Fields of application (only for motorsports):
- ¼ mile races
- Circular tracks such as endurance racing, club sports, autocross
- Rally, racing slaloms and drifting
- Easy to switch with series version
- Comes as organic or sintered PCS module
- A reduction of mass and a more rigid connection can cause a stronger transfer of transmission noise
- Includes rigid flywheel, clutch pressure plate and clutch disc
- Diameter [mm]: 240
- Hub Profile: 21,8 x 24,2 - 23
- max. transmittable engine torque: 600 Nm
- Number of Teeth: 23
- not pre-mounted
- ONLY FOR MOTORSPORT!
- includes bolt for pressure plate mounting
- Contains rigid flywheel, clutch cover assembly and clutch disc
- torsion damper sintered plate
- without releaser
Write your first review and help others with their purchase decision: