H&R Sport SpringsH&R Sport Springs have been engineered to deliver improved handling and a lowered ride height while maintaining superb ride quality. Manufactured and tested at our facility in Lennestadt, Germany, H&R Sport Springs are the ideal solution for the enthusiast who appreciates race-bred components designed for street use.
- Sporty appearance
- Improved handling characteristics
- Lowered center of gravity
- Linear or progressive spring design (depending on application)
- Compatible with OE and aftermarket shock absorbers
- Powder coated for enhanced appearance and corrosion resistance
- Delivered with ABE or approval (See note)
- Engineered, manufactured and tested in Germany
Hyundai i30N + I30N Performance (Typ PDE, PD, ab 11.17) auch für Fahrzeuge mit adaptivem Dämpfern
Lowering in mm:
FA 35 / RA 35 mm
Depending on engine, gearbox/transmission, equipment and vehicle tolerances lowering may differ from the values given.
Write your first review and help others with their purchase decision:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this article!