The new FOLIATEC Chrome Spray is an all-round tool to turn everyday things into shiny eyecatchers: whether table decorations, original gift packaging, decoration pieces for the car interior or even shop windows and stores. Other products previously available on the market often disappointed, as the finish always looks more like silver or aluminum. The can of FOLIATEC.com, however, creates an authentic chrome look. On smooth surfaces this results in a particularly beautiful mirror effect.
- suitable for plastic, glass, tiles and metal
- ideal for effective decoration
- very good opacity
- highly glossy
- Is it intended for outdoor applications, such as for rims? - The Chrome Spray is intended for indoor use only (e.g., decoration and model making) because the resistance of the product is not suitable for outdoor use.
- What do I have to protect the painted surface from? - Any external influence can dull the reflective effect. This includes e.g. frequent touching or cleaning with chemical agents.
- What processing temperature? - The Chrome Spray should be processed at 15-25 degrees.
- Can I use additional clear coat? - Unfortunately this is not possible, because otherwise the chrome and gloss effect would disappear.
- How can I clean the chrome surface? - It can be cleaned with water and a microfibre cloth, do not use special cleaning and polishing agents.
- On which surfaces can the Chrome Spray be applied? - It can be applied on all smooth, non-porous surfaces such as glass, tiles, metal, aluminum and plastics.
- How can I remove the Chrome Spray again? - Our Chrome Spray is a permanent paint, which can only be removed by sanding.
Danger: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Store locked up. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations. Buildup of explosive mixtures possible without sufficient ventilation. Contains 1-methoxy-2-propanol, acetone.
Write your first review and help others with their purchase decision: